Exhaust System Repair and Service
Without an exhaust system the emissions from your vehicle could be deadly and the system would be very loud. Thankfully, modern mechanics allows for a quiet system that filters chemicals from the internal combustion engine away from the passengers and out of the car. If you are experiencing exhaust system issues such as loud noises or overheating work with your local team in Milton.
Why Work With Combined Automotive Services
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we provide the attention of a local mechanic with the peace of mind that comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Top Mechanics: Our team is always up to date on the latest diagnostic equipment and new parts thanks to the service bulletins and ongoing training seminars offered from Repco.
- Convenient Location: You do not need to travel all over Brisbane looking for a good mechanic who cares. We take pride in being a part of the community and helping our neighbours.
Exhaust System Services from Combined Automotive Services
- Exhaust System Overhaul
- Silencer Replacement
- Sheath Replacement
- Metal Ducting Repair
- Turbo Back Repair
- Cat Back Repair
- Manifold Replacement
- Turned Header Replacement
- Resonator Replacement
- Diesel Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Single Exhaust System Repair
- Expansion Chamber Repair
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Muffler Repair
Exhaust System Glossary
Knowing what is making noise in your car comes from knowing the parts of your car. To help put you and our mechanics on the same page with exhaust system issues, here is a short glossary of major exhaust system components:
- 2-1 System: A single exhaust system commonly found on a motorcycle.
- Silencer: Found on large trucks to make the exhaust system quieter.
- Expansion Chamber: Chamber which holds the exhaust pressure which is used to push air into the fuel cylinders and improve performance.
- Manifold: Collects the exhaust fumes from the engine.
- Catalytic Converter: Component which changes the chemicals which come from the fuel usage in the engine to less harmful chemicals which can be released from the vehicle.
- Muffler: Found in the rear of the car to reduce the exhaust system noise.
For all your exhaust system needs, contact Combined Automotive Services today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 4:30PM