Services for Belts and Hoses
Although the belts and hoses in your vehicle may seem like small parts, they are just as important as the larger ones. Without serpentine belts or water hoses the engine could overheat and come to a halt. Prevent these issues by making an appointment for a service inspection and to handle repairs with the friendly team at Combined Automotive Services today!
Why Work With Combined Automotive Services
- Peace of Mind: All of the work performed by our mechanics in Milton comes with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco, our team is kept up to date on the latest parts and services.
- Great Value: We work closely with the neighbourhood vendors in and around Milton to find the best value and best deals on a wide variety of parts.
Services for Belts and Hoses from Combined Automotive Services Include:
- Cooling System Hose Replacement Every 100,000 km or on inspection
- Rubber Belt Replacement Every 100,000 km or on inspection
- Clamp Replacement or on inspection
- Coolant Hose Replacement or on inspection
- Drive Belt Replacement or on inspection
- Air Intake Hose Replacement or on inspection
- Transmission Coolant Hose Replacement or on inspection
- Serpentine Belt Replacement or on inspection
- Timing Belt Replacement or on inspection
- Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Replacement or on inspection
- Power Steering High Pressure Hose Replacement or on inspection
Signs of Belt and Hose Issues
Being able to identify issues with the belts and hoses can help you get the proper work done before it can turn into a big issue. Do not let a strange sound or slow start go unchecked. Some of the common signs of belt and hose issues include:
- Issues with the car starting may signify that there are cracks in the timing belt.
- There may be sluggishness in the engine because of issues with the timing belt.
- Belts which have become too loose can cause a squealing sound.
- The engine may overheat if the coolant hoses are cracked and therefore not filtering the fluids.
- Many times the wear on the rubber hoses starts on the inside and is harder to spot.
- Loss of fuel efficiency may signal an issue with the air hoses.
Keep your vehicle running in top condition by making an appointment to have the belts and hoses checked by our team at Combined Automotive Services today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 4:30PM