Auto Electrical Services
Issues with a car battery always come at the worst time. You are in a rush and suddenly your car will not turn on. No matter what make or model vehicle you drive, our technicians at Combined Automotive Services in Brisbane will be able to pinpoint where the auto electrical issue is and get you back on the road in no time.
Why Work With Combined Automotive Services
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre you can rest assured that you will receive the highest level of service, with the attention you are sure to get at a local mechanic.
- On-Going Training: Our mechanics are at the top of their game. They are kept up to date on the latest tools and techniques thanks to Repco training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: We care about our community and strive to bring you the best service at the best price.
Auto Electrical Services from Combined Automotive Services
- ABS Brake Service
- Alternator Replacement
- Battery Cleaning
- Battery Check
- Battery Replacement
- Belt and Hose Check
- Headlight Replacement
- Power Steering Service
- Spark Plug Check
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Starter Replacement
Auto Electrical System: Glossary of Parts
An auto electrical system is much more than the radio and the headlights. There are pistons, combustion chambers and fluid wires which come together to make this system work. To help you better understand the auto electrical system here is a short glossary of some important components.
- Alternator: Changes the current which comes from the battery into a usable current for the vehicle electrical system.
- Battery: Main power source for the car. This part interacts with the alternator and ignition to get the car or truck started.
- Timing Valves: The battery controls the power to the valves which control the optimal functioning of the engine.
- Combustion Cylinders: Connect the spark plugs and the fuel injections system. The alternator brings a charge to the combustion cylinders where the fuel is atomised and the spark plugs fire to ignite the engine.
For auto electrical checks, service or repairs, bring your vehicle to the team at Combined Automotive Services!
Trading Hours: Open 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday and 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Fridays