Brake Service and Repairs
It‘s pretty clear that your brakes need a service if your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - you need to get your brakes checked:
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- The steering wheel stutters when braking
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your vehicle displays any of these danger signs, contact us at Combined Automotive Services as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; forgetting their regular service means you are putting your life in danger. Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by a qualified technician.
At Combined Automotive Services we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Combined Automotive Services today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 4:30PM